Dr. Kobina QuansahChairman
Dr. Kobina Quansahis the Chairman of the Board of Directors for CoreNett Ghana Limited and a Management Consultant by profession. He has well over 30 years of managerial experience and has served on many boards.
Dr Quansah is also the Chairman of both the National Council for Tertiary Education and the Board of Trustees of the Students Loan Trust. He is a member of the Public Services Commission and is currently a Director for Standard Trust Bank, Bigglebb Construction and Company Ltd, PAQ Investment Company Ltd and Martha Villas Ltd.
Dr. Quansah has previously served in the following roles:
- Chairman – Barclays Nominee Company.
- President – Ghana Association of Bankers.
- Member – Governing council – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
- Member – Ghana Education Review Committee.
- Chairman – committee on Harmonization of Remuneration in the Banking Industry.
- Member – Duke of Edinburgh commonwealth Study Tour Group.
- President – Rotary club of Accra East.
Professionally, Dr Quansah served as the Deputy managing Director for Barclays bank (Finance and Treasury) and progressed into becoming the Managing Director. Prior to being the Managing Director, he had served as the Manager for various Barclays Bank branches throughout the country and as an assistant to the General Manager for the Barclays Bank Head Office in Accra. In between these engagements, he went for a couple of attachments with the Barclays bank Head Offices in the UK and Australia.
Academically, Dr. Quansah acquired a Bachelor of Science Honors Degree in Economics from the University of Ghana, Legon and an honorary Doctorate Degree from the University of Development Studies. He is a fellow of the Charted Institute of Bankers and was a student of Achimota School.